I’m bored. Can I get a list of ways to spice up my life?
Sure. Here’s 50. (Two for every year of your life!)
- Jump in a public park fountain and steal all the coins, aka people’s wishes.
- Doodle on a giant piece of paper and turn it into wallpaper for your room.
- Test out every public bathroom in your area and rank them.
- Walk while throwing a paper airplane and go wherever it lands.
- Turn an old book into a secret container for all your illegal substances.
- Buy 10 weird juices and try to make them into cocktails.
- Try to take a 5th-grade math test while high.
- Test-drive a really expensive car and then leave.
- Get high tea at one of those fancy tea places with the little sandwiches.
- Try to invent a new noise.
- Lean how to balance books on your head like in the princess movies.
- Make Shrinky Dinks.
- Play the board game Operation by yourself in a hospital waiting room.
- Buy a middle school recorder and play something not hot cross buns
- Taste test all the different brands of water blindfolded.
- Buy a bunch of old magazines and cut stuff out you like.
- Cover your body in paint and flop around on a canvas.
- Trim your eyebrows.
- Figure out your signature scent.
- Watch nostalgic commercials from your childhood.
- Have sex in publi….. I mean, study the Bible?
- Solve a murder mystery that’s been bugging you for a while.
- Dye a tiny chunk of your hair.
- Call your grandma and tell her about your love life.
- Make your roommates a family dinner.
- Kiss and make up.
- Try to cut vegetables the way chefs do it.
- Go to the planetarium sober for a change.
- Make your personal website/design business cards.
- Do interpretive dance in public and see if anyone tips you or joins in.
- Go to a random bar and ask for your usual.
- Ask a stranger for their number. (You can do this, I promise.)
- Do a crazy makeup look but actually leave the house with it on.
- Get a pet fish and name it Swimmy.
- Watch tutorials on how to give oral s*x and then test it out on a lucky person.
- Buy some of those huge hair curlers from the 70s and go crazy.
- Learn how to hula hoop while walking.
- Make some little weird drawings and give them to all your friends.
- Throw a frisbee really really really far.
- Do extensive research on what your “type” really is
- Read one of those corny romance novels and enjoy it.
- PlayJjeopardy while watching the show and keep track of your points.
- Become a snob about one specific topic.
- Watch cartoons and eat cereal on a Sunday morning.
- Join a random suburban mom book club and gossip with them.
- Text your middle school boyfriend out of nowhere to say hi.
- Buy some glow-in-the-dark stars and put them all over your ceiling.
- Sit in a park with a little picnic and a book and just feel the beauty of the world
- Go on a first date, just do it.
- Put chips on a sandwich.
Hope this helps!